|A user-friendly user-configurable HMI for EFMs and may also be used for retrieval of archival data from EFMs (alarms, events, batch data, hourly, weekly, monthly totals etc). This data may be exported to CFX format. Pocket PC/Win CE edition is also available separately for the field personnel. These two components work together or independently. |
- Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP compatible for desktop.
- On-line creation of user profiles to view any random Modbus addresses.
- Support your choice of database – Microsoft Access, MS SQL Server 6.5, 7, 2000 or later, or Oracle.
- Support Gould Modbus and Enron Modbus via commport.
- On-line assignment of user-defined descriptions to profile points.
- View real-time point data in various radices.
- Full hardware handshake support for commport.
- Modbus communication trouble shooting mode.
- Support for custom Modbus function Codes.
- Retrieve archive data for storage in relational database.
- Support calibration & configuration of specific EFMs.
- Export archives to CFX format files (Desktop version only).
- Support for Modbus TCP/IP.
- Creation of custom reports.
- Integration with PLCs
- Integration with Business system.
- Integration of Auto CAD drawings and other O&M manuals
- Multiple comport support.
- Source Code available.
- Customization available.
|For More Information on any of our products please contact us|